Who we are:
Mark III Construction is growing and we want you to grow your career with us! Our benefits, competitive compensation, and dedication to training and growth are what keep our employees happy but our work hard and play hard environment is what keeps everyone excited about coming to work every day.
Mark III Construction, Inc. is a Sacramento based contractor founded in 1976 and specializes in electrical, plumbing, underground, and MEP design. We take pride in delivering quality commercial and industrial projects by staying true to our focus: ensure client satisfaction by completing projects quickly, competently, on time, and for the lowest cost possible. With our "The Power of One" approach, we fully integrate all the trades we perform, allowing for a seamless transition from prefabrication to completion.
What we offer:
Competitive Compensation, Personal Time Off, 401K, Internal and External Training, Medical, Dental and Vision Plans, Fitness Classes, Company Stocked Service Van and Fuel Card, Uniforms, Company Phone
Mark III Construction is currently in need of Journeyman HVAC Service Technicians for the Bay Area. This employee will provide HVAC maintenance and repair services to commercial and industrial clients. Applicants must have commercial HVAC service experience and be able to work independently.
• Be experienced and knowledgeable in VAV/CAV controls
• Be able to do service estimates
• Be familiar with Maintenance Agreements
• Significant commercial/industrial experience
• Able to interpret plans, specifications, and codes
• Strong troubleshooting and mechanical aptitudes
• Be familiar with cooling towers, boilers and box cars
• Have excellent communication skills and be customer service oriented
• Be clean and neat in appearance
• Have a valid driver's license and clean DMV record